Is 2014 the year you’re going to get a plan? It’s estimated only 10% of real estate agents have a business plan. Yet, almost all would admit that businesses operate much better with a plan. And, we’re in business for ourselves, right?
Why Not Make 2014 the Year You Make a Great Plan…..
Whether you’ve never had a plan, or your plan sat on the shelf, all alone and orphaned through all of last year, why not decide to make 2014 the year you step up to a professional plan–a plan you use each day, week, month, and the whole year to
- stay focused
- stay on track
- avoid wasting time
- spend money wisely
Wouldn’t that make your professional life (and personal life) easier?
Help in Grabbing a Practical Plan–or Polishing your Planning Process
Each November and December, I feature business planning in my blogs (see Management in a Minute for planning tips for leadership). I want to give you information, and, most of all, motivate and inspire you to create a plan to serve as a practical road map to success in 2014.
Free Planning Documents for You, Too
In almost all of these blogs, I’ll be providing you planning tools, so you can have a proven process to follow. These are excerpted from my online ‘how to make a business plan’ programs, Beyond the Basics of Business Planning.
How to Get Ready to Plan
Right now, start thinking about what went right in your business this year, and what you want to change. I’ll be offering you specific suggestions in my complimentary business planning webinar (see below). And, if you had a plan for 2013, take a look at it. (Have you looked at it at all this year?)
I want 2014 to be a year of growth and opportunity for you–a fulfilling year both professionally and personally. Let me help you get started on that opportunity Nov 21.
Complimentary Business Planning Webinar
4 Big Shifts to Make your Business Plan Exceptional in 2014
Join me Nov. 21 for 4 big shifts you should make in your business to grow it (without more work or investment!) in 2014.
Just a few of the things you’ll learn:
- What’s been missing in your plan, and why it’s so important to include so your plan isn’t just words on paper
- How to get the support you need to assure your plan works
- How to think through your plan so it makes sense in ‘real life’
- An attribute you have that you haven’t been using that will make a huge difference in your business
- What some of the most successful businesses in the world are doing in 2014–that you can copy in your own business for much more success
Who should attend:
- Those without a plan: If you have never had a plan, or planning didn’t work for you, here’s your opportunity to get some guidance, motivation, and inspiration.
- Those who have planned in the past: If you have had a plan in the past, you’ll get new strategies to build into your 2014 plan,
- Those agents serious about growing their businesses!!!!!!
(Managers invited, too.) Click here to register.
Carla Cross literally ‘wrote the book on business planning’ for real estate professionals (the only one of its kind published internationally). Cross has written business planning courses and taught for most of the international real estate franchises. Her planning process has been tested ‘in the field’ and acclaimed as the most effective planning process for real estate pros available.
Space will fill up! Register now and get the information and inspiration to make your 2014 exceptional.